Martini restaurant is a family owned Italian restaurant. We are a busy restaurant with a very good reputation for delivering excellent and personal service and authentic Italian cuisine only using fresh ingredients . Our staff are dedicated, enthusiastic and enjoy being part of a team, with a passion for food and pride in their work. If this sounds like you and would like the opportunity to come and join our team please either contact us by telephone on 01525 853796 or 07479666891 or send us an email with your cv. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time kitchen porter
Salary - is an hourly wage plus tips
Salary - Is based on experience plus tips
We are currently looking for an assistant Chef to work alongside our head chef. You will be trained to create authentic Italian dishes using fresh ingredients (sourced locally where possible) and have the opportunity to give your input when creating a new menu.
- If you are a student at college studying a catering course and are looking for hands on experience learning to prepare fresh Italian food but only want part time hours then this could be possible for the right applicant.
- Previous chef experience preferred but passion and the enthusaism to learn will be considered.
- Own mode of transport to get to and from work
- High standards of food hygiene and able to maintain food safety procedures, including food labeling, food temperatures and cleaning schedules.
- Hours - Part time or full time.
- Benefits include:
- Good rates of pay to the right applicant
- Working in a restaurant with a very good reputation
- Being part of a friendly and enthusiastic team
- Parti time waiter/waitress
- We are looking for part time waiter/waitress to join our friendly team. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening shifts available.
- Must be: old enough to work in a licensed premises
- previous waiting experience preferred but will consider the right candidate with no experience.
- friendly and outgoing
- conscientious and hard working
- customer focused
- Excellent rates of pay